We are accepting sponsors for 2014

Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Christmas in August

Hello lovely friends and followers!
Thank you for coming back to join us here again at Divas by design. It was lovely to see all your interpretations from our bingo board last week!
Our lucky winner, chosen by Random of the prize from Delicious doodles is...
Congrats! Please e mail us to claim your prize!
Our top 3 were..
Well done folks please grab your badge!
.....
On to our new challenge for the week and we think it's about time we started getting organised for that festive time so our new challenge is..
CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST
We have a fabulous little surprise package that you could win this week too!
Here is what our DT have created for you this week for your inspiration..


Fabulous makes I'm sure you will agree!
Now it' over to you!
Please remember to link to your project not just your blog and only 2 entries per person please!
Thanks for coming by and joining us!
Big hugs

15 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Fantastic DT creations, thanks for a fun challenge!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Hanny said...

This is a fun challenge, great DT creations!

Hugs Hanny♥
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Hanny said...

I just put my link on this side and I am already a follower. Your blog is in my sidebar.
Thanks for making this possible,
Hugs, Hanny♥

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners, and wonderful projects from the DT fabulous work xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful inspiration with your stunning cards from the dt's and congrats to your winners x

Mian said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Congratulations to the Winner and the Top 3, fab creations gals!

Thanks for picking my card as Top 3, I'm so honored and will display the badge with pride.

Hugs Mian

Cinzia C. said...

Thanks very very much to the kind DT Ladies for picking my card as top 3, I'm very happy!!
Congrats to the other winners!!

Hugs
Cinzia

CraftyGirl said...

What a great challenge and lovely eye candy from the team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Thank your for a fun challenge and congrats to the DT for their awesome creativity. Hugs Mimi xx

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations to the winners of your last challenge. Wonderful cards! And a huge thank you to your marvelous design team for their inspirational cards! Wow! Such detail! I am grateful for your "Christmas in August" Challenge. It is my first time playing in your challenge! Thanks so much! hugs, Donna

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you for the great Christmas challenge.
Pauline
x

Jane Savage said...

Fab DT creations & entries. Wonderful. xx

Scrappellen said...

Beautiful Dt inspirations as always♥
I cant find the frog and where to put my link, so I put it here ;)
http://scrappellen.blogspot.no/2013/08/pion-design-wintertime-in-swedish.html
Hugs, Ellen

Hanny said...

I like to go for the second round;)
thanks for doing this,
Hanny♥
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Hanny said...

O That's strange, I can't find how to link my side and card so I will try to do it this way:

http://www.tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl/2013/08/christmas-2014.html

Hugs Hanny♥
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl